ops-and-ais:okay I'm a loser, so for the videogame asks: the letters that spell out your favorite character! (Is this a cheaty way to ask a different question? Maybe. I didn't actually look at the list so I have no idea.)
Damn. Uhm. I’m gonna go with shep because im a fuckin nerd
S: Most overrated game?
- Call of Duty hands down. Get that shit out of my face. I at least liked the first Halo game.
H: Favorite local multiplayer game?
- Ohh this is a hard one. Probably Skullgirls. Tho you can play that online. Its fun in person.
I: Favorite Online multiplayer game?
- MMO wise, RagnaroK online. I have a special place in my heart for Ro.
T: Best game memory?
- I can’t think of anything GOOD, but man I have a really emotional and heart breaking memory involving Dark Cloud. Basicly, there’s a special event every time you build a person’s house exactly to their desires, and usually the person gives you a nice gift as thanks. In the desert town, there was this kid who was best friends with the big golem type guy, and it was super cute but like… i can’t remember what exactly happened, but the golem had died, but his spirit bonded with a sword, and out of thanks for helping him, the kid gives you the sword (which was fuckin incredible.) but i cried a shit ton. Thing is, in that game, your weapons have durability, and when they break, they’re gone forever. Guess what I did and cried about.
A: Favorite Game of all time?
- Okage: Shadow King. Always. Forever.
I(2): Second Favorite Online multiplayer game?
- I think online play wise, I like playing Mario Cart 8 lately. I’m not very good at it tho. I like L4D too, but im super bad at it.
A:Favorite Game of all time?
B:Favorite Series of all time?
C:Least Favorite Game of all time?
F:Biggest Let down?
G:What're you currently playing?
H:Favorite local multiplayer game?
I:Favorite Online multiplayer game?
K:Game you're most looking forward to?
L:Favorite Licensed title?
M:Favorite Game of last year?
Q:Any Guilty Pleasure Games?
R:Most underrated game?
S:Most overrated game?
T:Best game memory?
U:Favorite Handheld title?
V:First game you remember playing?
W:Any games you regret getting rid of?
X:What you'd like to change about your favorite franchise?
Y:What game would you want your child to play first?
Z:Game character you most associate with?
25 Jul 2014